Sunday, July 5, 2015

Travelling home


It is 29th June, and at the moment I am in Frankfurt airport. I just feel so strange, I can’t believe I left Denmark after eleven months. I still have to wait other two hours, or maybe more and then I fly to Rome; there my parents pick me up. I am so glad that I am coming back to my family, but I am also so fucking nervous. I don’t see them from August, so I don’t know what to tell them. It is like when I left Italy: I was very happy to meet my host family, but so upset because I didn’t know what to tell first, I had to describe myself and how to react.
Moreover, now I feel so sick. My nose is closed and I sneeze every single second and I can’t hear anything because of the airplane (every time I take it, I suffer so much with my ears) and then, I don’t why, my shoes are full of shit!
This is absolutely one of the worst days in my whole life. I don’t even know what to write, what to tell you.
I’m watching the weather forecast and they say that today in Frankfurt there are 28*. I would like to shout right now, I don’t know for what reason, but it is a sort of human torture sleeping the day before just three hours, take the plane from Copenhagen at 9.50 and wait other five hours here in Germany! My travel mate Benedetta felt asleep. Maybe I should also sleep … but I can’t. I want to close my eyes and then open them and be directly in Italy. Maybe I complain too much, but you, dear readers, you can’t understand how it is hard being in the middle of two houses, two families.
Now at 13.10, exactly in seven minutes I wake up Benedetta, so we try to find our gate.

-         - 5 minutes … I watch the television. It’s news now and they are talking about the Greek crisis, and Merkel said that it is up to Greek to find a way out. I don’t agree about it. I mean we are all Europeans and many of the countries in Europe are part of EU, so I think we should help each other. Instead, into my eyes, it seems it is a sort of competition about what country has the best economy. What do you think? Anyway, I don’t understand anything about politics, so my comment is not relevant.

Ok dear readers, now I greet you and I promise you that I will post this post that makes no sense as soon as possible.


Vi ses/See you!


I wrote this piece of diary while I was waiting for my flight to Italy ... now I am already in my house :)


No comments:

Post a Comment